To fellow lifelong Chrysler loyalists:
I have been asked in my pursuit of a Hellcat to give a brief synopsis of benefits derived not only by myself but by the corporation by allowing an allocation of a Hellcat for John Iverson / Iverson Chrysler Center. My challenge is being brief.
WHO IS THIS IVERSON GUY, ANYWAY?
• I built my first race car in 1973 at 13 years old. A 1971 Plymouth Duster raced in modified production class as a Super Modified “A” (A-SM) class. The car was named “Mean Mary Jean”, as a tribute to Mary Jean Strangus, A well-endowed young lady doing commercials for Plymouth Dusters in the 70’s.
• I have raced cars throughout the years and still currently hold an NHRA license
• I am involved with SCCA (sports car club of America) rally racing.
• I currently personally restore, own and race 60s – early 70’s muscle cars after dealership duties.
(71 Cuda, 71 Cuda convertible, 69 Barracuda formula S fastback, 67 Dodge Charger, 67 Dart GT, 1969 CUDA 440, a 1970 AAR Cuda and a 1965 A990 Superstock Hemi Belvedere 1) Shown at and awarded best in “HEMI class” at Mopars in the Park Car show in the twin Cities (Farmington MN), a national event.
• Asked to tour (Hellcat) with Midwest class racers, knocking off mustangs at various drag strips throughout the Midwest.
• I own two (2) Chrysler stores one in Mitchell S.D. one in Huron S.D.
• Sponsor of numerous events at drag strips, SCCA and the wissota modified series through the dealerships, typically featuring Ram commercial.
• You will not ever see it for sale on e-bay!
• It will never be wholesaled to another dealer with the stipulation “take 10 – 2015 200’s and get a hellcat at invoice”! I’ll likely adopt this car into my family of Mopars.
I could expound or continue but I trust my point comes clear.
This Hellcat may be the Hellcat that touches more people, draws more attention, is the “star” at more events than any other Hellcat FCA produces.
This is a promotional vehicle.
There will be literally hundreds of butts in the seat of this car and as you know, racing’s not for the timid pocket book. These guys have got dough. Serious dough! Moreover, they buy tow vehicles for their race / show car(s) and Jeeps for mom, cool cars for the kids and so on and so on.
Face it. Neither you nor I will sell enough Hellcats to rub shoulders with Warren Buffet. But I /we may sell enough other products BECAUSE OF Hellcat to float by his Island!
Please consider VON 32234892
Iverson Chrysler Ctr.
Mitchell and Huron
600 South Burr
Mitchell, S.D. 57301